I have the easiest job in the world. A job that gives me about 4 hours of free time a day, and the remaining time is semi-free. The kid sleeps all the time. And when she's not sleeping, it's easy to plop her in a high chair with some Cheerios, or throw her in the sling on my back. So why oh why have I accomplished absolutely nothing these last few weeks? I'm making a list to make me feel even worse about myself, in hopes it will inspire me to crawl out of this dark hole of procrastination.
Things I've Done:
- Sewn curtains
- Complete summer school
Things I Need to Do:
- Go through computer room closet and pull out useless crap
- Go through bedroom closet and pull out useless crap
- Go through hall closet and pull out useless crap
- Go through downstairs hall closet and pull out useless crap
- Take aforementioned massive amounts of useless crap to Goodwill
- Go through freezer and throw out nasty crap
- Get some packing boxes
- Clean my poor car
- Get rid of the recycling because our pantry is overflowing and our garage is starting to resemble a dump.
Yeah, that didn't help at all.